|Home l Registration l Location/Maps l Results/Photos l Sponsors l Testimonials l About/Media|
Scoring and Points System
Runners who finish each race will accumulate points as follows:
Each time you finish a race, you receive points. Your
points will accrue each time you race and you will be
able to see in the Results how you stand in your age
group and overall. You can choose to run any number of
Your final score will be the sum of your race points.
If you run more than 5 races you have an advantage...we take your
best 5 out of 6 races for your final race points.
Rain/90+ degree race days - If it's raining or 90+ degrees at race start, the race director will declare that race a bonus points race.
Male and Female Age Groups: 0-12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49,
50-59, 60-69, 70+.
- Since this is a Series, we DO NOT present medals at
each race, however, kids love to get something, so kids will
receive a FTRS finishers token at every race. Awards
will be presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Series Points winners in each age group at the Series
Awards Party on Thursday, June 15 at
Fort Rock Brewing. See
more about the Awards Party on the
1. Walkers may start at 6pm. If you are interested in walking, please check in no later than 5:45pm and let us know you will be starting at 6pm. Walkers must finish no later than 7:45 pm.
2. Race registration/bibs are not transferable.
We cannot offer race refunds or
transfer funds to other races events.
5. Please respect our parks and do not litter! If you drop something, please pick it up.
6. Portable music players or any device requiring ear buds are not recommended. Due to the nature of trail running, many trails are narrow and passing can be challenging if you cannot hear someone coming up behind you. One ear bud may be acceptable if the volume is turned down low enough to hear others around you.
7. Pets and pacers are NOT permitted on the course.
8. Non-registered runners are NOT permitted at any time. Running as a bandit (not registering) in organized events is inappropriate even though you donít consume drinks or food. The organizers expend a tremendous amount of time and money for permits, park monitors, volunteers, staff, measuring and marking the course, course maintenance, park fees, insurance, and publicizing the event. Registered runners would not be able to enjoy the group experience if these efforts and costs were not made by the event organizers.
9. All registered runners must stay on marked, designated trails. If you go off-course, go back and re-enter where you went off course. Cutting the course will result in disqualification for that race.
10. You must notify a race official in the registration/scoring chute area if you are dropping out of the race.
11. Federal, state and local laws and ordinances must be abided by at all times.
12. Participants must sign a race day waiver. Participants under the age of 18 years old must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
13. Race protests must be filed in writing with the Race Director, Diane Cressey, within 30 minutes of completing the race. All protests will be reviewed and amicably resolved by the parties involved with the ultimate decision made by the Race Director.